9/15/08

Little Ogeechee River

Back in late June when I first headed out to start using my then-new digital camera, this is one of the first pictures I tried to take but because it was on an overpass that was even heavily traveled at 5-something in the morning, it was my birthday and I didn't feel like dying on my birthday, I gave up the effort!




I think a photographer's passion really shines through when they will do anything to get a shot. Not that I claim to be a photographer or a good one at that, but I did take this shot through the driver's side window while driving which, of course, I don't recommend anyone doing because it scared the crap outta' me!

1 comment:

Tug said...

I can't believe you took that while driving! I'd have ended up in a ditch, or off the bridge or something.......