7/8/08

Swim Meet

My daughter's swim team is the Great White Sharks. At her first swim meet, I noticed that a bunch of kids who had been on the swim team before had things like "Eat My Bubbles" on their backs written in permanent marker. I thought it was a cute way to motivate the kids so when the following week came and my daughter asked me to write something on her back, I knew I had to come up with something original as I didn't want her having the same thing that everyone else had.

I asked her to wait and while she was on vacation with her dad, I did some research online. I was inspired by this and the next meet she had, this is what I drew on her back...


3 comments:

Tug said...

AWESOME - I love it!

Queen Goob said...

AWESOME drawing!!!! No all of them will wants sharks so you'll have to get to the meets early.

Ivanna Takurpicture said...

Thanks guys. Queen, about a week or so after I started drawing this on my daughter's back, I saw another boy with a similar shark. However, his mother is not as near a good artiste as I am, lol.